Polycom Soundstation2 Nortel Meridian Conferencing Unit
|£555.00 exc. VAT
£666.00 inc. VAT
RRP £566.00 exc. VAT
For Nortel Meridian users, communicating with crystal clarity couldn't be easier. Just connect a SoundStation2 Direct Connect for Nortel directly into a Meridian PBX digital wall jack.
You don't need an analog port, analog adapter, or complicated connections to take advantage of natural two-way conversations with Polycom's breakthrough Acoustic Clarity Technology.
Polycom's SoundStation2 product line has redefined the standard for business-quality voice conferencing. With industry-leading full duplex for natural, simultaneous two-way conversation, the SoundStation2 Direct Connect will exceed your expectations in medium to small conference rooms.
Delivering remarkable voice quality equal to the original SoundStation Premier- 500D/550D and a 50% increase in microphone sensitivity over the award-winning SoundStation, users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away, making every call a more productive call.
SoundStation2 Direct Connect provides users with advanced features, including a large backlit display that offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. Smart technology, such as Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR), provides maximum microphone sensitivity, while reducing distracting room and background noise. And the SoundStation2 Direct Connect offers 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing, so only the microphone closest to the speaker is on for crystal clear conferencing. Plus, the SoundStation2 Direct Connect provides direct access to your Meridian PBX conferencing feature, allowing quick and easy connections of up to six locations in a single conference call without using a conference bridging service.
Polycom's Patented Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Allows natural, interactive two-way conversations. Users don't have to wait for speakers on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation
- Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away from the console
- More productive calls -- no need to repeat yourself
Three cardioid microphones
- Provide 360-degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly
Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Automatically reduces room background noise - from fans, projectors, heating and air conditioning - for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing
Intelligent microphone mixing
- Automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking, eliminating extraneous background noises
- Optional extension microphones increase coverage for larger size rooms
Backlit graphical display
- Convenient, easy access to important call information -- phone number, number called and duration/progress of call.
Auxiliary Input/Output Jacks
- Applications Port*: Provides connection to other communication devices, such as a mobile phone for making calls over the mobile phone networks, and to your computer for making calls over the Internet.
RCA jack: Allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder
Single-cord connection to phone console
- Eliminates cable clutter on the tabletop
Direct Connection to Nortel Meridian PBX port
- Eliminates the need for a separate 3rd party PBX adapter or for running a special analog line into conference room
- Allows users to invoke basic PBX features including Conference, Transfer and Hold.